Ka24de-t S14 Link monsoon trigger issue

Racelabindustries

@Adamw Yes, this is the only way the car will start, if i supply 12v from another source to the cas black and white wire. Ive bridged the Eccs relay 12v power to black and white at the relay 

@Adamw also just tried to run a jumper wire directly from the cas to the eccs relay (black and white wire) with no changes.  Was reading 11.2v at the eccs relay 

The most recent scope shows no change in signal - just a constant 3.5V on the trigger pins, most likely the engine wasnt turning when you clicked the capture button. You need to click the capture button only when the engine is already turning.

• 2 weeks later...

@AdamwSo after replacing the dist with another oem we found that was the issue, but ran into a issue fitting a oem dist(the aftermarket ones are a wee bit smaller). Another shop did the fab work. Any ways to cut to the chase, we installed a Nice time racing COP kit with a oem dist and aem trigger disc. Trigger is synced with the no1 coil pack and all wiring is good now. Car will no longer start. i attached the new updated map. rpm pick up is great. i will grab a trigger scope and a log.This car will just not leave. 

Jerry Taylor base map KAT rev1.pclx