Injector error

Knox

Ok some options:

If the "Injector DC fault value" (fuel main settings) is set to something low, then you can just increase this value.  If however it is already set to 100% then it cant be set any higher.  It means the ecu is calculating you need more fuel than what the injectors are capable of supplying.  This would mean either injectors are too small, fuel pressure is too low, or you have some trigger error or other problem.  Any of these are potentially dangerous for the engine so you may not just want to ignore that warning.  

If you do understand the risk and just want to ignore it then you can mask this fault from the CE light function by setting as below. 

viwipAf.png

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

Ok some options:

If the "Injector DC fault value" (fuel main settings) is set to something low, then you can just increase this value.  If however it is already set to 100% then it cant be set any higher.  It means the ecu is calculating you need more fuel than what the injectors are capable of supplying.  This would mean either injectors are too small, fuel pressure is too low, or you have some trigger error or other problem.  Any of these are potentially dangerous for the engine so you may not just want to ignore that warning.  

If you do understand the risk and just want to ignore it then you can mask this fault from the CE light function by setting as below. 

viwipAf.png

Thank you for fast reply. Duty cycle see only 104-105% and afr is still good, I informed the customer and used a map limit for prevent lean condition but everytime at wot gives injector error thats why I just want to ignore it until owner buy bigger injectors.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Be aware that most injectors are wide open by ~90%, so this means you are asking for 15% more fuel than the injector can actually deliver.  I would be very concerned running like that.  

Thank you for warning. Great support as always. Its 0.8bar boost with 11.3-11.5 afr with conservative timing + boost cut set to 1bar. Thats why I’m not concerned much.