Car idles for 15 seconds then dies

S13Sky

just got my car running today. it idles fine for about 15 seconds then dies. not sure if my cas is to blame but whenever its about to die, a lot of noise shows on the graphs. 

PC Datalog - 2022-09-12 8;40;11 pm.llgx PC Datalog - 2022-09-12 11;10;34 pm.llgx PC Datalog - 2022-09-12 11;57;21 pm.llgx TriggerScopeLog.llgx TriggerScopeLog2.llgx

I dont see any obvious issues in your log, possibly not enough fuel as Confused suggests or maybe idle base position is too low so when the startup offset decays the valve closes too much and there is not enough air.  There doesnt appear to be any trigger issue.  

Okay we’ll try that when he comes back.

Also I followed the aem uego series x to can 1 instructions and it still won’t recognize on the computer. Not sure what’s wrong as I did everything and even terminated can L and can H to a 120 ohm resistor per aem instruction.

We did that and same thing. Changed cas properly and we couldn’t get the timing gun to light. Retarded the cas one tooth and got the gun to fire but the timing marks were around the 11 o clock position. Adjusted trigger scope and same thing. Looking into sending the ecu back to get checked