Ecu lock pointless.

shrug

Just curious as to why you bother sending ecu’s out locked when tech doesn’t even bother replying after well over a week so a stolen ecu could be flagged so it can’t be used and no one would release the code for it or unlock it and if possible return my ecu!!

lol 3k ecu that apparently would of been better spent on a brand that atleast bothers to reply to make use of a ‘security’ feature that seems like it’s nothing more than a sales gimmick considering they don’t even give a crap enough to reply. 

been using, installing and tuning link for years but by the looks of this amazing customer service I’ll be taking my money, my customers money and my loyalty elsewhere with a hella sour taste. 

Hi Shrug

Last email we received was regarding a KnockLink back in the start of 2021.

So a little hard to reply when we haven't seen one. (assuming on same email as used for this account)

Give us a call, jump on the live chat, message on Facebook even plenty of ways to follow up if you don't get a reply when expecting one. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all sorry to jump the post, thought it better than starting a new one. I have the same situation where I am not the original buy of the product and it has not been unlocked as its still seals in plastic. I've message Tec for an unlock code. how long dose it normally take? I dont have much spare time and want to install the ECU sharpish.
Cheers

Okay thanks for the reply, I dont have any details of a main dealer only the guy I bought it from. i have messaged tech support his name and the serial number on the actual ecu it was in the box and sealed when i bought it.. Just notist this is the wrong thread to use as i have a G4+ Xtreamx.
Thanks again for the reply.