Altezza 3sge E throttle H bridge problem

EVLTEZ

hey guys

I've been dealing with a E throttle problem on my Altezza 3sge plus t with a plug n play link g4.

came up with code 75

I've checked throttle body gears, plugs etc. an tried to recalibrate the APS an TPS,

I can get the APS to successfully recalibrate

but when come to the TPS i get the error H BRIDGE IS REVEARSED

what am i doing wrong?

it had been done b4 hand but did give problems while setup.

I've added a log so hopefully you able to see what's going on.

cheers

PC Datalog - 2022-10-26 6;18;01 pm e throttle problem.llgx

im trying to get the ecu to calibrate the tps but i get H bridge reveased an the throttle plate stays open.

also getting a code that says something to do with the tracking of the tps. then shuts down the throttle body.

its fine if u granny drive, but once u go to overtake it throws the code, shuts down throttle body.

kind of like blimp the throttle when changing down a gear. 

1 hour ago, Brad Burnett said:

Ive come into this issue many times.  But I rarely have the ecu calibrate the TP main/sub values.  

Just manually work the throttle blade with the power connection disconnected and record the min/mx values for TP main/sub.

thanks mate,

do i unplug the 4-wire grey plug on the left-hand side and use the pedal to achieve the min/max values?

or do i reach in an move the plate by hand with the same plug?

Yes disconnecting the squareish 4 pin plug will do it, then push the throttle plate fully closed by hand, note down the voltages, then push fully open and note voltages again.  Manually type these into the TPS open/closed voltages.  

As for the reason for the "H Bridge is reversed" error:  After the initial TP fully open calibration the ecu turns off power to throttle motor and expects the internal spring to move the throttle blade somewhere nearly closed (99% of DBW throttles do this).  However if after turning off the power the throttle blade remains closer to fully opened than fully closed then the ecu will assume it is working backwards.  I guess maybe some of these toyota throttles are a bit stiff so the blade doesnt spring closed by itself? 

• 5 weeks later...

jza80ですがスープラにg4xのエクストリームを使用しているの、純正電子スロットルの補正を行うとTP目標エラーロータリーが255%になり、電子スロットルがスロットルになります。

この場合、どこの値を調整すればよろしいでしょうか?

On 11/26/2022 at 2:13 PM, tarys1029 said:

jza80ですがスープラにg4xのエクストリームを使用しているの、純正電子スロットルの補正を行うとTP目標エラーロータリーが255%になり、電子スロットルがスロットルになります。

この場合、どこの値を調整すればよろしいでしょうか?

Attach a copy of your basemap and a PCLink log of the issue please