Wrx10 knock setting

eric0122

What happens when you select Knock Setup -> Knock mode?  I open the base map for this ecu and when I select this I get the following:

image.png.8b21173f1fc8853e82312be355edec83.png

Selecting one of these knock modes will enable the knock settings.  I'm a fan of ignition and fuel trims myself.

7 hours ago, eric0122 said:

Yes, I would like to enable the knock setting. But it's only in locked mode in wrx10 ecu. Another plug in ecu is not like this. 

Can you attach a screenshot or short video of exactly what you are trying to do?

On 3/5/2023 at 6:38 PM, Adamw said:

Are you maybe trying to enable it when the engine is running maybe?  If that's not it you will have to attach your map or give us a picture or something of what you are talking about.  

Hi, thanks for reply. I would like to enable the knock mode during the engine is running but it cannot enable. I will take the phot when the car is here later. But I try to open the saved map I can choose the ig trim, fuel... so I will try to open the saved map and reconnect the ecu then try again.  

You cant enable it with the engine running as it is a synchronous process that needs to be accurately scheduled with crankshaft position.  You need to enable it with the engine off, once enabled then you can change any setting you like, just the initialisation needs to be done with the engine off.