aem uego 30 4110 analog calibration

semih

hi,

i want to connect my aem wideband to my link g4x v6 impreza(i want to hook it temporarily until i get link can lambda kit)

i'll use analog inputs that's ok but which cal table should i use ? if i use lineer cal tables will i be ok ? if ok, i'll enter 0v and 5v lambda 

regards,

semih

I've experienced similar issues with non-ground referenced analog inputs from from older widebands changing all the time.  Not worth it people - only buy widebands with ground reference outputs on the analog output or preferably widebands with CAN connectivity please.

I agree compelely with @koracing - sell that AEM gauge off to some other unsuspecting person who won't ever be hooking it up to an ECU, and get a Link CAN Lambda module ASAP.

I honestly spent days fiddling around, tuning and retuning the same areas of the table over and over as it would be totally different day-to-day with no other changes. (I'm just doing road tuning with log files/mixture map mostly). Once I switched to the Link module, I wasn't changing the same cells over and over each time, each drive had fewer and fewer changes to incorporate, and it ran much much better.

If you're paying for dyno time and expecting the ECU to work well, it's a waste of money not just buying the right bit of kit ASAP and trying to "make the most" of the rubbish you've currently got.

• 1 month later...

i can not start new reply sorry for update old thread, i want to ask another question for example i want to connect haltech wb1 controller, can i connect like link can lambda? can i use 12v and ground directly from ecu can port ? 

• 2 months later...

bit of an update,

i installed can lambda and i didn't remove my old aem one, 

aem reads about .7-8 higher, when afr is about 14.7, aem is reading 15.7-8

i controlled spark plugs, probably aem is the wrong one