Advice on wiring in 3 sensors to xs loom

1guyver2

Looking to wire in the link IAT sensor, an oil temp sensor and oil pressure sensor(3 wires).

Advice on where each wire needs to go on the xs loom? I understand the grounds and the iat could go to ground and aux 11 but not sure what to do with the rest. Can I swap over one of the di pins in the link software to use as temp?

PXL_20230410_222233031.jpg

• 10 months later...

Pressure sensors will need 5v, ground, and a signal wire run to an AN Volt input.  On the EVO8 plugin you should have one of the expansion connectors with +5V you could split to both sensors, Ground you split to both sensors, and then a couple AN Volt inputs (Labelled VOLT # on the board).  Just pay attention to which AN Volt inputs you're using and set those oil and fuel pressure inputs.  The sensor calibration will also need to be known and entered for the sensors you use.

8 hours ago, koracing said:

Pressure sensors will need 5v, ground, and a signal wire run to an AN Volt input.  On the EVO8 plugin you should have one of the expansion connectors with +5V you could split to both sensors, Ground you split to both sensors, and then a couple AN Volt inputs (Labelled VOLT # on the board).  Just pay attention to which AN Volt inputs you're using and set those oil and fuel pressure inputs.  The sensor calibration will also need to be known and entered for the sensors you use.

I just wired my flex sensor I used DI8 for my digital input and for my ignition 12v and ground I used my egr wires as I’m not running that and that triggers when ignition is on.

now as for both of my pressure sensors I order a separate xs look to wire it to volt 6 and 7 

and my question is for the inputs do I use any VOLT # on the board ? 6-10 is what I have 

B3289E5D-216F-480A-91FD-D752A629E6B3.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Adamw said:

There is also AN Volt 4 on the oxy sensor plug and AN Volt 2 in the MAF plug, probably not being used if you dont want to get another expansion harness.  

I get my second xs loom on Thursday I end up wiring my flex sensor to my egr power supply wires 12v ignition and ground and I’m using di8 from the board as my signal input 

will this work properly?

DF7C703D-AD5A-44C9-B3E4-A73ECA67473C.png

8 minutes ago, Brayan said:

I get my second xs loom on Thursday I end up wiring my flex sensor to my egr power supply wires 12v ignition and ground and I’m using di8 from the board as my signal input 

will this work properly?

DF7C703D-AD5A-44C9-B3E4-A73ECA67473C.png

D9F18622-EF9F-4748-ABD2-45B3E616790C.png