Afr pin out link g4x

BrianC13

Right click in a blank space -> New View -> Pick a style of gauge -> Search for the "Oil Pressure" parameter.

You can also add it to any existing multi parameter readouts or graphs by right clicking them -> Properties and "Add Parameter"

16 minutes ago, BrianC13 said:

As you can see I added the oil gauge but I only see the volts moving not the actual oil pressure needle 

That's because you added "An Volt 10 - Oil Pressure". You need to add "Oil Pressure" instead.

Got both hooked up now and running appreciate the help just one last question I get I have the bad gauges but what it shows on the ecu(computer) 100% correct?? Because my oil pressure gauge is off by like 10psi from the computer

The physical gauge will be reasonably accurate. What the Laptop/ECU is showing is wildly inaccurate.

It's not the AEM gauge itself that's wrong. It's what's being output to the ECU that's wrong due to the lack of a dedicated Sensor Ground connection. The new model AEM gauges have a 2pin connection to the ECU and they are accurate.

But these older ones are only good to look at the readout from the physical gauge. Don't trust the data they send to the ECU.

On 7/6/2023 at 10:52 PM, BrianC13 said:

@AdamwAem uego part number is 35-8460

This is usually the display part number on an AEM gauge - not the controller or device part number.  The AEM have a white sticker on the back of the gauge and the first 4 digits should be the last part of a part number in this format: 30-XXXX  where the X's are the first four digits on the white sticker.  So if your white sticker says 4100#### then your AEM wideband is 30-4100.  The same should hold true for their other gauges and controllers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question in regards to fans maybe y'all can help. I have the (Flex-A-Lite Adjustable Electric Fan Controllers 30332) manual Fan controller. Its hooked up to a dual relay kit for dual fans. In order for these to work would i need to program something on the ecu?

the 12v trigger is tapped into the rev lamp fuse as they receive constant 12v and the battery is relocated to the trunk so the fan controller is connected to a plug that was for the battery by the fuse box.

So my question is do i have to activate something on the ecu as everything is getting power or is this just and issue with my fans?

The fan controller comes with a stainless steel probe sensor how would i get it to activate my fan. 

This is for a sr20det 180sx on a link g4x

I would ditch the fan controller, and let the ECU do all the work.

It already has ECT, and there are Aux outputs, and Fan functionality built into the ECU.

Use an aux output to ground the coil of a relay (where the other side of the coil is connected to an ignition switched 12v feed) to activate the fan. If you have two fans that you want to stage, use a second output and the second Engine Fan settings.

That was the plan but the shop who did my fans said this wouldn't be an option so now in the future thats another change i will have to make along with my guages for now i will run it like this any idea how to have them activated on my ECU if its not wire directly in to my ECT?