G4x plugin DC5, DBW error 71 AUX 9/10 low voltage.

eldrblack

HEllo guys, my name is robert i am from mexico. i have my 95 civic with k24a2, i recently purchased link g4x plug in, everything excellent so far.

I have this error while configuring DBW. BOSCH 74 mm tb and jetta mk4 pedal. i can calibrate pedal, and tb, but only at 150 hz, i have put the oem pid but doesnt calibrate. I have my log, my aux 9-10 supply volt is low, goes to 4 volt while calibrating the tb, but my battery voltage reads 11.10 volts. any ideas?

image.thumb.png.98c487b0f4570b62d9e2ea4cbd55dcb9.png

Thanks in advance.

bajo voltage.llgx

Unfortunately I think this would have to be an internal hardware issue.  That Aux9/10 supply voltage should normally remain within about 1 volt of battery voltage, this supply is all routed and switched internally so I dont think there is anything external or wiring related that could cause the low voltage you see here.  

Please email [email protected] to get it checked out.

I had this issue quite a bit but been holding off on asking for help. I been attributing it to tiny stock Miata battery in the trunk with crappy factory wiring. I cant find any of my logs but voltage dipped a bit during cranking. I think my fix was setting fault delay to the maximum 2seconds. Now it really only does it on first startup after its been sitting a day or 2+. I just use a clear fault button, key cycle, and then no issue. Not sure if it helps but I have it set to Quiet When stalled.