Haltech ic7 NSP Update

kayzarh

7 minutes ago, wastegate said:

5HuMcbJ.png

I haven't personally received any communication from them, not to say they haven't been in touch with someone at Link, just nothing has gotten as far as my inbox.

It was all good and with their new NSP software would have made things even better. For me the main issues other than the dash not communicating with ecu is sorting out all the can ID's and stream data. If they could allow the speed to be changed to 500 kps and sort out the coms issue it might all work with data going both ways. Still it only been  week and no reply or solution, unlike Link. Where there's a solution in a day or 2 at the most. 

13 hours ago, Steve Bull said:

It was all good and with their new NSP software would have made things even better. For me the main issues other than the dash not communicating with ecu is sorting out all the can ID's and stream data. If they could allow the speed to be changed to 500 kps and sort out the coms issue it might all work with data going both ways. Still it only been  week and no reply or solution, unlike Link. Where there's a solution in a day or 2 at the most. 

Not to talk too much about it but I have a couple of support cases open with them regarding the new firmware and issues/questions and have chatted to their support guys in Sydney a few times. They are just insanely busy at the moment and have apologised for not getting to them sooner. They know there has been some oversights and are working on fixes but no word on when. 

But it's good they are sharing with Link to bring the end user a better experience. They could have done what other vendors do and just stick the middle finger up and say "use our CAN structure" but they are supporting 3rd party which is great to see in a display.

Hopefully the fully IO Expansion features of the IC7 can be fully utilised by Link ECUs very soon, of course after they can fix up the bugs :)