Dealer not selling CUSB cable

mack85n

Hi Mack85n, I'm sorry to hear you are having dramas with your dealer.  We dont impose any restrictions on who they can sell this type of product to as far as I know.  I suggest you try another dealer.  What country are you in?

Edited by Adamw
spelling

Hi all,
long time no visit.
I am slowly on the mend..
Unfortunately I see a lot of this.
People purchasing LINK ECU's only to have the installing or TUNING workshop keep the USB lead.
Make sure you get the USB lead as it belongs to you.
Not the tuning shop, not the installer etc.
Your property.
Regards
Dave.

Mate im a Link dealer and live in Australia 

Drop me a email [email protected] with what you need and i can help you out

Cheers

Jase

Thanks Jase,

I got onto another workshop who were more than happy to help me out. As I live in WA it can be a little bit difficult at times,

Thanks to everyone who chipped in their support. I really appreciate the fact that I can get decent service from other dealers if need be.

Keen to hear which shop it was?  Im also in WA.  I bought my ECU through BYE and the cable was included.  They even called me up when the car was going on the dyno so i could come down and watch/help.

I'd rather not name names sorry. I'm a bit disappointed but that's the way it goes. The other shop I called were great. It's strange as the first shop have usually been great. when I was building my LS1 they were good to deal with.

Thanks Jase,

I got onto another workshop who were more than happy to help me out. As I live in WA it can be a little bit difficult at times,

Thanks to everyone who chipped in their support. I really appreciate the fact that I can get decent service from other dealers if need be.

No Worries

My mobile no is there so if you have any issues your more than welcome to contact me 

I am also in WA and live in perth

Cheers

Jase