Internal Lambda Sensor Controller Error with Fury LSU 4.9

andpdas

Hi

I'm using Fury and I am controlling LSU4.9 BOSCH lambda sensor with fury internal lambda sensor controller.

I have connected the cables completely as same as the instructions in the Online Help.
But I'm receiving these errors.
Do you have any suggestions?

One thing that I'm worried about is, I'm using +14V(A connector pin 5) as the Ignition +12V input(LSU 4.9 pin 4).
I read the instructions of the LSU 4.9 and it says.
"Power supply H+ nominal 7.5 V"
"System supply voltage 10.8 V to 16.5 V"

I don't have 12V output in my ECU so I can only use +14V cable or the +8V cable on the A connector of my Fury ECU.

Am I doing some thing wrong or any suggestions would be very helpful.
Thank you.(^^♪

http://www.bosch-motorsport.de/media/catalog_resources/Lambda_Sensor_LSU_49_Datasheet_51_en_2779147659pdf.pdf

キャプチャ2.PNG

キャプチャ3.PNG

キャプチャ4.PNG

キャプチャ.PNG

We normally power it off a separate relay but wiring it direct to the ECU 14v supply wire should work as long as there is no voltage drop on that pin while the Lambda heater is on, you can check this by watching the voltage on the runtime values - ECU Status (F12)

Firstly I understand you probably have but please double check your wiring is as per the attachment I have added.

Can you also check you are on the latest version of Firmware.

Can I check you have all the 6 wires connected including the one that looks like it is missing from the sensor plug (6 - RE) ?

Have you tried a new sensor ?

12 hours ago, andpdas said:

One thing that I'm worried about is, I'm using +14V(A connector pin 5) as the Ignition +12V input(LSU 4.9 pin 4).
I read the instructions of the LSU 4.9 and it says.
"Power supply H+ nominal 7.5 V"
"System supply voltage 10.8 V to 16.5 V"

I don't have 12V output in my ECU so I can only use +14V cable or the +8V cable on the A connector of my Fury ECU.

Pin 4 should have full battery voltage.  Make sure the source you are taking this from has decent sized wire and is capable of supplying 8Amps.  The heater voltage (your quoted 7.5V figure) is controlled by the ECU via PWM to pin 3.

I havent seen that error before so it is going to be a process of elimination.  ClintBHP's suggestions are a good start. 

Also be aware there are many fake sensors on the market now so if yours was from amazon/ebay/aliexpress etc I would be suspicious.