Launch Control and Rolling antilag!

EvilEvolution8

Hello,

Why is not possible to use both launch control and rolling antilag ?

All other high-end ecu (Motec, Haltech, Emtron, Microtech, etc) take these functions separately.

Would be very useful to separate these functions to put the tuner in condition to use them at 100% of their potential.

Thanks

It is on the request list but not high priority yet.  I believe they were combined into the same function as we believed they were for different types of racing and nobody would need both together.  Roll racing did not do standing starts etc, at least not at the same event...

Note you can use latched launch mode when stationary like normal launch control, you just need to hit the button at the right RPM and it will be held.

Thanks for your reply Adam,

it's just for have a complete solution.

Some car tuned for drag racing...often...it used for flying mile or km.

The solution that you adviced is a little trick :) (couse is not simple to press button at the same RPM every shot on the strip.)

• 2 years later...
On 8/28/2020 at 3:06 AM, Vaughan said:

Are you able to implement the rolling antilag with the launch control function and the standing start launch control with a GP RPM Limit?

I have not tried.
But basically what i want is being able to put latched launch on one button and single RPM launch on another.
I saw another older post where they said it was on the wish list, back in 2017. So i was wondering if this is still getting worked on

1 hour ago, Reemen said:

I have not tried.
But basically what i want is being able to put latched launch on one button and single RPM launch on another.
I saw another older post where they said it was on the wish list, back in 2017. So i was wondering if this is still getting worked on

You can do that using one of the GP limit tables or by changing the RPM limit table to 3D as Vaughan has suggested.  Attach your map if you cant work out how to do it and one of us will do the basics.

11 hours ago, Adamw said:

You can do that using one of the GP limit tables or by changing the RPM limit table to 3D as Vaughan has suggested.  Attach your map if you cant work out how to do it and one of us will do the basics.

Sure if you can set it up so i can see how that would be awsome.

Supra map.pclr

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

So which DI do you want for rolling antilag and which one for launch?  In your map now you have latched launch assigned to the clutch switch which isnt going to work.

I just assigned it as a clutch switch but it is not a clutch switch, its a button on the dash. I have another button which i have not assigned yet, but they are going to be on DI9 and DI10 (if i remember correctly).

21 minutes ago, Adamw said:

File attached.  Your single RPM launch is on GP RPM limit 1.  Controlled by DI 10 on the Y axis, 0 means launch sw is off, 1 means launch switch on.  So your launch RPM is the bottom cell, I have set it to 4500RPM in this case.

2RXtlHM.png

1965510389_Supramap with launch.pclr 165.45 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you! :) will try it when i come home