connect the afr and antilag bmw m50b25tu

goyo

Hola de nuevo, ya he logrado encender el motor, pero no sé dónde tengo que conectar el AFR y el turbo solenoide, alguien puede ayudarme.
También quiero poner el vtec a funcionar, ¿es solo paletas, algo de información?
un saludo
Goyo

35227826_2078567185726436_9198201548520292352_n.jpg

I thought on the M50B25Tu the vanos was just an on/off type, not fully variable?  Can you confirm.

The wideband can be connected to the expansion loom (easiest option) or you can connect it to one of the unused analog inputs on the main connector.  Pin 41 (AN Volt 6) is one option, this was for the MAF originally.  Pin 13 (AN Volt 3) is another, this was originally for the narrowband oxy sensor.

El 1/9/2018 a la 1:43, Adamw dijo:

Pensé en el M50B25Tu que los vanos solo eran un tipo de encendido / apagado, no totalmente variables. Puedes confirmar.

La banda ancha se puede conectar al telar de expansión o se puede conectar a una de las entradas analógicas no utilizadas en el conector principal. El pin 41 (AN Volt 6) es una opción, para el MAF. El pin 13 (AN Volt 3) es otro, para el oxi sensor de banda estrecha.

Hola Adam, gracias por responder.
El Vanos no es variable, está ENCENDIDO / APAGADO.
Puedo conectar Wideband en el pin 41 y pin 13? ¿Es necesario configurar?

un saludo
Goyo

3 minutes ago, goyo said:

Hola Adam, gracias por responder.
El Vanos no es variable, está ENCENDIDO / APAGADO.
Puedo conectar Wideband en el pin 41 y pin 13? ¿Es necesario configurar?

un saludo
Goyo

Yes, you can use either pin 41 or 13, you may also need to connect the wideband ground to the ecu depending on whether your wideband has a separate analog ground.  Yes you will need to set either AN Volt 3 or 6 to function "Lambda 1" and assign correct calibration.

If you are using our E36 plug-in ECU then the vanos should already be set up on Aux 3.  

NUN4baK.png

Hace 4 minutos, Adamw dijo:

Sí, puede usar el pin 41 o 13, también puede necesitar conectar la tierra de banda ancha al igual que su banda ancha tiene una tierra analógica separada. Sí, configurar configurar ANOTE Vots 3 o 6 para que funcionen "Lambda 1" y asignar la calibración correcta.

Si está utilizando nuestra ECU enchufable E36, entonces los varones y tú estarás configurados en Aux 3.  

NUN4baK.png

If I am using the ecu bmw, I just checked the Vanos is activated, I will connect the wideband and try, thanks for answering so fast.

a greeting
Goyo

another question, to be able to activate and deactivate the antilag as I have to do?

20180902_112456.thumb.jpg.8859363f69e436aa7abf86988674c865.jpg

I have installed this motor to open and close the throttle, it works with positive and negative, how can I run 2 seconds and then invert positive and negative to close?

I await your response Adamw

a greeting
Goyo

On 9/2/2018 at 11:53 AM, Adamw said:

Probably the easiest option is 2 separate relays, or a single DPDT relay.

HhYjNCb.png

Could 2 input be made with 2 timed outputs and polarity change?
I know that it can be done in some way by managing the ecu, because I've seen it done.

On 9/5/2018 at 1:56 AM, goyo said:

Could 2 input be made with 2 timed outputs and polarity change?
I know that it can be done in some way by managing the ecu, because I've seen it done.

No, our plug-in ecu doesnt have any high-side drives or H-bridge type functionality, the aux outputs can only switch to ground.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:13 AM, Adamw said:

No, our plug-in ecu doesnt have any high-side drives or H-bridge type functionality, the aux outputs can only switch to ground.

Hello Adamw
What can I do when I activate the antilag to have a timed exit and when I deactivate having another timed exit? I already know how to invert the polarity, with 2 relays.