Injector dead time table

Rustam

I have installed fuel regulator (SARD).

I would like to tune 3D table.

I've set "Fuel pressure" as Y axis, but Help menu says that there should be set "Differencial fuel pressure".

Why does Help menu recomends to set "Differencial fuel pressure" insted of "Fuel pressure"?

What is the right (or better) parametre for this table?

20200423_010157.jpg

Differential pressure is recommended because that is the way injector work. if you have 3 bar fuel pressure but also 3 bar in your intake manifold, even if you open the injectors there will barely have any flow.

as the fuel pressure increases it pushes more on the needle and makes it harder to open, hence higher dead times.

As the manifold pressure increases it is pushing against the needle and "helps" the open the injector. This is why the equilibrium of pressure accross the injector (differential pressure) is the important value for flow (cc/min) and dead times

4 hours ago, remski2 said:

Right off the bat I see your Short Pulse Width Adder is incorrect for 1050x ID's.

Unfortunately ID's data has become a mess recently.  The SPWA table that Rustam has used above matches their Link ID1050X data.  But if you look at the EFI live data for the same injector it is different, and if you look at the HP tuners data it is different again...

There was a facebook post about this issue a week or so back and their response was their data changes as they refine their testing techniques.  So that may suggest the newer data is more correct?

Rustam, I would probably go with the EFI Live data as it is the most recent.  http://help.injectordynamics.com/helpdesk/attachments/4066141623

What effect on VE table changes will make incorrect data in injector (SPWA)setting table?

How could I understand which of the data offered by ID will work the best?

On the basis of what paramets I can control this in a better way?

And what if I simply clear this table (set 0), and how will this effect the tune?

http://help.injectordynamics.com/helpdesk/attachments/4066141623

This link indicates that:

"Unless otherwise noted, all tables are for  BARO referenced 400 kpa fuel systems.  If your  fuel pressure regulator  is MAP referenced, you will need to populate the tables with the 400 kpa values across the y axis."

What does this mean?

In my settings Injector Rated Fuel Pressure is set as 300kpa, and my fuel regulator is adjusted at 300kpa.

Do I need to change Rated Fuel Pressure and regulator adjustment to 400kpa, as well as make corresponding changes in Dead Time table and SPWA?