SR20 LOSES POWER

sokratis

Hello gyus and sorry for my bad english . My SR20 when i go to WOT sometimes it is losing power . It can do this now and after 5 minutes it maybe work fine sithout stop the car . Sometimes i fill the car that in half throtle is faster than WOT. I have done some logs and i saw that dwell time delta is 1.2-1.6 but in my dwell map i have 1.5. Can anyone tell me if this is acceptable and if is , can anuone tell me what's wrong??

Thanks in advance , Sokratis 

*without

I dont see much wrong in terms of trigger etc.  The dwell scatter you have looks pretty normal for an SR20 using a stock CAS.  Your lambda is well controlled so it doesnt appear you have a misfire.  

A couple of things I noticed:

Your RPM limit has a very low exit decay rate, this means it takes a long time to "turn off", that may make it feel very slow after you have hit the limiter.  It would be more common to set this to about 30%/20ms.  

Your ignition timing seems quite low for an SR20.

I know that my ignition isn't proper . My turbo isn't stock is 2867 gen2 . My tuner installed the knock sensor in the cyllinder head and he listened fallse sounds , i reinstalled it in the block. I will tune my ignition later. The logs are with cll off. I know that when i am not tuning i must turn it on.The car makes this without hiting the limiter i think it is a problem with temprature . When ECT is low the car is very fast but when ECT is high and i WOT for 2 minutes it is making something like i on/of they key.Sometimes it is like the rev limiter is set to 5k rpm

this problem is here till one month but current ignition map over a year

Hi.

Log3

From what I see you are hitting a rpm limit (fuel cut) thus going lean around 7K rpm. 

First instance you going lean around 6600, log shows you are still on the throttle. (could be the way its logged)

Next I've noticed your voltage drops from 14.5 down to 13.8.. Not terrible but odd. (pulley slipping perhaps ?) 

2021-03-17 11_03_08-PCLink Engine Management - C__Users_Remski_Desktop_Downloads_171453630_20.pclr.png

Log4

You are hitting 15.7V during idle.. Thats a bit too high.

You hitting fuel cut for some reason.. 

First cut is due to rpm limit which you seem to hit quite often. But I cant tell why the 2nd cut is kicking in...

There is also Ignition correction at that time and I dont see where its coming from. (6.5 table vs 1.5)

Hope this helps

2021-03-17 11_27_46-PCLink Engine Management - C__Users_Remski_Desktop_Downloads_171453630_20.pclr.png

Ha ha.. 

Found it ... 

You have speed limit enabled !!!!

2021-03-17 11_43_13-PCLink Engine Management - C__Users_Remski_Desktop_Downloads_171453630_20.pclr.png

Hi and thanks a lot for help.

The truth is that my belt isn't in good condition....i will go to the garage and search if something else may affect to this batt voltage and i will change the belt. Yes i have speed limiter at 150-160 and this is why i am loging non driven wheel speed.Mix map is ok after lean tps is 0 , i don't now why it is not together there but i have enough logs that they are telling that afr is ok. Ignition correction is cause of speed limiter , right?

Really apreciate your time....i will keep you informed.

p.s sorry for bad english

Ηi gyus i checked my belts and some other things and everything is ok.I have one question.In the logs the batt voltage represents the ecu voltage or the battery??The car is a swap and i think that maybe is a problem with the wires.Can the problem exist cause of low ecu voltage???Thanks a lot.

Not sure you understood.. but from what I see in your logs the problem lies in you either hitting rpm limit or hitting speed limit. 

Your Voltage is weird at times for sure.. 

I think the ecu works fine down to 8V.  But your voltage is high .. not low. 

I don't know what else to do...i will check wires relays...maybe some more logs...

thanks for the information...the last think i can imagine is cause of the car has a problem with oil fumes box...

all things are new...I'll keep searching and informig for results

Hi gyus i made the batt voltage and a lot of thinks worked better in the car , but in wot....After some pulls it is not working...It is terrible it keeps the feeling like on/off the switch...i noticed that somewhere the afr is making strange thinks for what i have in the table...look driven wheel speed to understand when it cuts...

10.llg 11.llg 12.llg