Air compressor for Rear Wing

VtrSp1

@Adamw , i have a 12 V Air compressor for move the  rear wing with an air actuator on a G4+ Xtreme

I wired to a relay an Aux Inj 5 Output as Gp output and i have a Air pressure sensor on the reservoir wired to An5 Voltage.

I want to start the compressor when the air pressure is low than 550 Kpa and Shut off then at 650 Kpa. If i set only the condition 1 less than 650 Kpa , the Air compressor re-start very fast and shut off fast. This isn't good for it...i need to have an Hysteresis from 550 kpa to 650 Kpa

Can you help me on set the two condition for do that?

If isn't possible with the only two condition in the Aux Inj 5 , i need to wire it on Aux?

I have all the Aux full but if the E-throttle Relay function can work in the Aux Inj5 , i can Swap the wire between Aux 8 (Now E-throttle relay) and Aux Inj 5 (now Air compressore Wing).

There's an example of hysteresis using a GP Output in the Help File, under this section: "G4+ ECU Tuning Functions > Auxiliary Outputs > General Purpose Output"

The Help file is VERY good! I've found answers to most of my questions in there!

So, assuming you've got An V3 as your pressure sensor input,  I think the values you'll be wanting are something like this (not tested, but interpreting the help file, and I think you'll have to use an Aux out, not an Injector output):

Switch Logic = Cond (1 AND 2) OR 3

SW Cond1 = An V3 <

Sw Value1 = 650 kpa

SW Cond2 = AuxValue1 = ON

Sw Value2 = 8

SW Cond3 = An V3 <

Sw Value3 = 550 kpa

2 hours ago, dx4picco said:

I would think the conditions should be <550 or (<650 and AV1=1) rather than the and condition being on 550kpa

You are right, I was think cooling fan type logic where you want it on above a value.

Virtual aux like below should do it:

Xhk3eLT.png