Bosch Pressure & Temp sensor

Mohamed ayed

The 1K pull-up is preferable over the 4.6K and will give slightly better resolution at normal to maximum temps.  The 4.6K would give slightly better resolution at very low temps, but most engine people arent concerned about low temp.  Set calibration to "Std Bosch NTC".  

i have two of this sensors, for oil and fuel, on my G4X Plugin (MR2Link V3 - TST205X). where should i wire the signals to ? where can i find the wiring and pinout info for the expansions ? In the manual PDF there isnt really much info to the wiring of the TST205X. I saw that there is more in the Software, but is there a manual (pdf), too ?

The expansion connectors are labeled on the board, and the help menu in the software has all the wiring information as well. 
In the software: Help --> Contents --> G4X Plug-in Installation Manual --> Pinouts --> MR2Link V2-V3  

For the pressure inputs on these you would want to wire to two of the available Analog inputs (like Analog volt 8 and 9).  The Temp inputs could also be wired to analog inputs (like Analog volt 5 and 6) but would require the signal to be pulled up to 5V via a 1k resistor.  

On the OEM ecu connections, there is a single unused temp input you could use without having to wire a pull-up, but there is only 1 extra.