AEM Wideband showing no data

Oms

2 hours ago, koracing said:

Under Lambda 1 in the Analog inputs you should select "Link CAN" if you have the AEM X-Series wideband coming in on CAN bus.

Absolutely do this, also check the AEM is transmitting as Lambda 1 if that doesn't fix it.

And I would recommend updating your firmware as you are using quite an old version.

20230504_161047.thumb.jpg.1e89fe84f7fa9e10092333a6630c1871.jpg so im just rewiring it now ive gone green to green can L to can L and white (pin 4 on wideband gauge) to the brown on this plug. Will change to link can and run a log

It now starts and cuts straight away

It may help if you set your fuel pump output to turn on (Aux 7 output).  The circuit opening relay will turn the pump on while cranking or if it sees the start signal, but the ecu has to tell it to stay on after the starter disengages.

Hi it was the engine that cut, worked fine before ive put it down to a wiring fault on the ageing Toyota plugs. i dont suppose there is a good supplier of these anyone can point me in the direction of?  Thank you both for your assistance

Toyota sells many of the plugs separately if you can get the part number off of the connector - usually starting with 90980-#####.  That said, what connector specifically are you seeing as faulty?  Did you correct the fuel pump output setting?

On 5/9/2023 at 5:20 PM, koracing said:

Toyota sells many of the plugs separately if you can get the part number off of the connector - usually starting with 90980-#####.  That said, what connector specifically are you seeing as faulty?  Did you correct the fuel pump output setting?

The ECU Header plugs one of the 040/070 plugs is a little loose. I couldnt get them from toyota uk as apparently they do not sell them? ive managed to source them elsewhere so will remake the loom. ive not altered the setting just yet as soon as i remake the plug/harness ill update.  Is there any issues with using 0.75mm sq or 1mmsq  for all the conductors? ive got acess to 3gkw cable which is a better grade than avss but am unsure as to if therewill be resistance issues

0.75 or 1.0mm would be ok for the main power supplies and grounds/070 terminals, for all the signal wires you would probably be better with 0.5mm.  The gkw wire is also very large insulation diameter so check it is going to fit into the connectors before you commit, most automotive connectors are designed for very thin wall insulation.  You will want shielded wire for the triggers and knock sensor also.