Missing AUX Output?

Rippii

I'm just starting to look at setting up my Evo 9 G4+ PnP (v1.5) with inputs/outputs, and I've noticed that Aux 10 is missing from the PCLink G4+ - ECU Settings (Latest Version).

I've inspected my ECU visually, and there is an AUX 10, and the expansion pinouts match the manual (E-Throttle version).
How can I resolve this, and be able to assign an output for Aux 10? Thanks

image.png.1cbffe0f4165893b24f2d289981d130a.png

10 minutes ago, Confused said:

That is indeed correct, Aux 10 isn't visible in the ECU Settings.

As noted in the Help, you use Aux4 and Aux9 in software, which get automagically translated to Aux9/10 for E-Throttle output.

Where abouts does it mention this? Just had a look in the help window in PCLink and I couldn't find anything on this

OK, so looking again to try to point you at it, it looks like it doesn't mention it specifically, but piecing together various E-Throttle related things, the wiring tells you to use Aux9/10 outputs, and the setup side tells you to set Aux4 and Aux9 for E-Throttle Signal 1/2 outputs.

In G4+ plug-ins, aux 4,9&10 micro pins are all required to generate the e-throttle control signals.  When e-throttle is enabled aux 4 and 9 in the software control aux 9 and 10 output pins.  When e-throttle is turned off, aux 4 in the software controls aux 4 output pin (if there is one), and aux 9 in the software controls the aux 10 output pin.  Confusing and odd I know.