Link G4 User Manual download?

Sparkystav

Hi Marc,

As Zack mentioned, you can open the help file and print the pages you wish. Generally if you are going to be tuning (and using the G4 tuning manual), you are going to have PCLink open.

I do understand where you are coming from though as being able to read something from paper without having to switch between PCLink and the help file is useful. I will put a suggestion forward to have the manual available in a pdf format.

Cheers,

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe the LINK / ViPEC  products  to be among the easiest to tune and navigate around and I tune a lot of different brand ECU's.

Venting in such a way on other forums I believe may make you a little stupid.

Sorry, just wanted to make a point, if you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

If you ask for the appropriate help instead of going off, you will find a lot of helpful people on this forum.

Sometimes you may not receive what you wish for and then someone such as myself can come to your aid.

But NOT with that attitude.

Have a good day sir.

Regards

Dave.

Hi David Bernardin

Given you will be configuring the ECU from the PClink and can right click on anything that you might be unclear on and the correct section of the help file will be displayed has to be easier than searching through 1000+ pages of a PDF?

The pc link version is also a way to ensure people are using the most current information available.

As in all things you have the choice to pick another product if you don't like the way we do things.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I am going to have to work on a friends e36 that that has a G4 plugin on his m50tu. Is there anything (document as plugin manuals for g4+) alike for that one? I couldn't fin anything about plugins in that pdf that you gave, and neither on the web

to know on what pins are the different input and outputs, and the content of the expension loom connector?