Limit Power with E-Throttle in Low Gear

VtrSp1

@Adamw I try to explain what I want to do..

My car is a Turbo High Powered Race car FWD car and I need high boost and power in High gear where the traction isn't an issue.

In low gear, traction is at limit and my configuration can't handle over 0.8 bar of boost in 2nd , 1.1 bar of boost in 3rd .

The Turbo is an BorgWarner EFR with Internal Wastegate actuator , Borg-Warner have 3 type of waste gate actuator single port.

Low Boost , Medium Boost and High Boost.

The Medium Boost actuator used in the last season , allow me to have a lot of traction in low gear but in High Gear I can't have more than 1.35/1.4 bar of boost with Spill valve boost control .

The High Boost actuator that I want to use, allow me to have a high boost in high gear but the minimum crack open pressure is 18 psi and in 2nd gear I don't have traction.

In the market exist the Turbosmart Dual Port actuator, I used them in the past but often fail with a mechanical issue and air leak,  in the race the boost pressure isn't the stable, normally low.

I want to use the BorgWarner actuator because is cheap and more reliable.

The car have a E-throttle and sequential gearbox with G4+ Extreme Ecu, can I limit the power in low gear with a 2nd E-Throttle Table?

Limit the Airflow with a blade open only at 80% for example , reduce more the power and can give me the opportunity for use the High Boos Actuator..

I attach a example configuration where i use 3 E-throttle table and 2 virtual aux based on gear for activate the 2nd and 3rd e-throttle table with throttle blade limited at low % for reduce the power output in low gear...this can work?

Best Regards