E36 pnp no start

That328i

Okay so I have an m52 converted obd1 with a pnp link. It cranks but doesn’t start. Injectors are firing fuel. Coil packs don’t seem to fire. I can go into settings and fire each coil pack separate along with injectors. I calibrated map and tps. I noticed I have no rpm signal when cranking and I’m assuming that’s why the coils aren’t firing. Now my cams are degreed and I running 800cc injectors. I wouldn’t think that my problem but who knows. I’m currently running the off the self basemap the ecu comes with. 

Your triggerscope suggests you have trigger 1 set to hall effect, but your engine has a reluctor sensor.    

Can you load the E36 base map back in and do a new log and scope without changing any trigger settings.  

56 minutes ago, That328i said:

Does an m52 sensor work my chance?

If it was from an engine which originally had a Siemens ecu then no.  If it had a bosch ecu then probably.  Although VANOS wont work if it is a reluctor sensor.

Note even with no cam sensor it wont stop it from running - it will just be more difficult to start as sometimes it will sync on the wrong phase and it will spark on exhaust stroke rather than compression stroke.  You should have spark now that the crank sensor is set up correctly - even with no cam sensor.  

Ok, that is odd.  I dont see a reason for no RPM, except for the no cam signal.  I was pretty sure cam level sync mode didnt need a cam signal to work though.

Can you try setting trig 2 sync mode to none and see if you then have RPM when cranking.  

If still no RPM, please do another triggerscope while cranking.