PC Link and Firmware 6.20 released

Adamw

7 hours ago, Copyninja said:

i'm on the previous version and so far so good. I dont want to update and it start glitching out when it's working fine. Does it glitch if you dont remote tune?

Yes it does it on every car I tune in person as well.  I only mentioned remote tuning as that has a wider cross section of different computers/hardware than in person where I'm always using my same laptop.

There are some nice upgrades with the new firmware - additional virtual aux functions, that make it worth while still.  The graphic glitch on disconnect/reconnect is just annoying.  Adding to that annoyance is Link just increased prices again at the start of June on Plug-in units but can't seem to permanently fix the disconnect issues on G4x and has this glitch in their latest software.

@koracing you are still getting G5 software graphical glitches on on v7.3.11 to a G4X over USB?

The original v7.2.3411 was really problematic for me, but the latest v7.3.11 update has resolved the issue if I enforce the "USB" Connection Port option manually.
The "Auto" Connection Port option still encounters the same graphical issues on disconnect/reconnect however.

image.png.c1e3ca18c0545b27b0e8b20fabf843c6.png

As per page 3 on this thread:

Thanks for this - trying it and so far seems to be working.  On principal I don't think this should be the only solution to the problem, and it's certainly not intuitive to those not on forums, but at least there is *some kind* of solution.