No trigger signals on COP kit.

Clattie

So I I've changed the ignition timing to -350 which is what seemed best on the opposite end of the stroke and it sounds like it wants to turn over now rather than backfiring.

BUT... as I went to crank a third time to try and get it to start, I noticed I had 0 oil pressure. Could the backfire somehow of caused my sensor to be damaged in my oil sump? Engine all sounds normal and healthy when its cranking though.

factory oil pressure sensor or 3-wire aftermarket one?

If it's a 3-wire one I'd be checking if the sensor 5v and sensor ground are present and if the signal wire has continuity back to the ecu. You might have had a sensor reference problem all along which was causing your trigger issues too.

Good Afternoon

Fixed the pressure issue, one of the pins had gotten pushed further back in the ecu plug causing it not to connect.

The next problem is starting, I altered my master fuel from 9ms to 6ms as I'm running 820cc Injectors over the standard 550cc injectors.

The engine is firing but its very weak and doesn't want to get going.

FYI all my sensors look spot on but the lambda is sat at 0, I'm not sure if this is normal but it expects it to change a little with the slight burn.

Here's a video of what it sounds like - https://photos.app.goo.gl/FKyydToACpJBWUtG6