1jz vvti can't start it

Andrew 1.8t

It should be easier to interchange the terminal connectors on the pickup sensor side.

Properly wired Trig 1 & 2 should look like this below (compare the difference of Trig1 after the missing tooth going positive, and Trig2 where it should go positive before inverting to negative.

image.png.14d29bb725de21f2f7f1fa695a765c3a.png

4 hours ago, essb00 said:

It should be easier to interchange the terminal connectors on the pickup sensor side.

Properly wired Trig 1 & 2 should look like this below (compare the difference of Trig1 after the missing tooth going positive, and Trig2 where it should go positive before inverting to negative.

image.png.14d29bb725de21f2f7f1fa695a765c3a.png

Okay i will change both of them 

23 hours ago, Andrew 1.8t said:

But the trigger 1 goes to +ve volt first not the -ve 

You can see in the gap that the trace goes from high to low and then rises sharply, and it should be going from low to high before the next falling edge.

EDIT: Oops didn't see the second page - this was already answered.

• 3 weeks later...

Update....

I changed the trigger polarity and the engine start with sequential setting but sound was upnormal untill i turn the knock setting off can anyone describe to me why does my knock setting was wrong so it pulls alot of timing at idle or what and what the right setting for the 1jz stock knock sensor 

Thanks in advance

@Adamw

@koracing