CLL in traditional mode

Rx2jz

Prob a simple question but can CLL be used in traditional tuning mode. I have it set to auto mode and doesn't seem to be making any changes at idle. Even when warm and above all the parameters set in the CLL ( rpm above 500 )

It's a link g4x 300zx pnp

Yes, it should be working in Traditional mode.

Do you have the Target Lambda table configured?

Please share a copy of your configuration (your .pclx file) and a copy of a PC Log (with every single parameter added), which shows the issue you are experiencing.

Make sure to get have the CL Lambda status runtime displayed somewhere on your screen so you can see why it may be inactive.  Off the top of of my head most often causes for it to be non-functioning are lockouts for: TPS threshold, Map delta threshold, TPS delta threshold, and Launch control active.

Yea I have target lambda table configured. 

Both lambdas are working. Tps lockout is 40%

This is my first link ECU. Only ever had EMS ecus. So appreciate all the help. 

Also I have no data running in my time plot live. parameters have been set up so not sure what's happening there either 

Does it show PC Log - Recording at the top of the screen? You need to either set it up so that it's always logging when the engine is running, or you need to press F8 to start and stop logging.

image.thumb.png.5210ab95eb46d3a33e0bf5c297443212.png

So, here, I've set it up to log whenever RPM is greater than 50 (which should log the cranking) and I've pressed "Add All >>" button to include every single parameter.

You also haven't yet shared your configuration, by going to File -> Save As and sharing the resulting .pclr file.

Ok I'll share the file today sometime. So I need to add all of the parameters so I can see them live in the time plot. 

As I don't see any data in time plot currently even though Ive added some parameters to a time plot page 

9 minutes ago, Rx2jz said:

Yes it red from memory mate 

Huh?  Red would mean it is not logging.  If it says it is recording it should be green.  

On 8/3/2023 at 8:17 AM, koracing said:

Make sure to get have the CL Lambda status runtime displayed somewhere on your screen so you can see why it may be inactive. 

For the CLL issue, KO's suggestion above should have steered you in the right direction.  At least when you last saved the map the CL Lambda status said it was locked out due to MAP delta.  So, have a look in your log what your MAP delta is and set CLL somewhere comfortably above that.  

rzXNLFx.png

8 minutes ago, Rx2jz said:

That's since been fixed by another forum member. Yet to try it .

Cheers 

Yeah, it still shows on the tune file and log you just shared.
Perhaps change the MAP delta to 30kpa/100ms
CLL Startup Timer to 30s (so there's sufficient time for the o2 sensors to reach temp from cold start)
CLL Gain Control Table (try values 3, 8, 15, 30, 50, 80)