All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have Bosch 2200cc injectors and I am setting up injectors for moddelled fuel. Do I set up as 2200cc?. My previous system was not desined for injectors so large so I had to set as smaller and adjust deadtimes to suit.
  3. I tried going with a higher value in the Post start enrichment % in the 70-90 degree ECT and longer post start decay time (20 seconds) to see if having the decay timing longer then my closed loop lambda timer lockout (18 seconds) It helped a little bit. Still went into a lean condition but for a shorter amount of time.
  4. So just a quick rundown, this is my first time getting a vehicle to start and run with a plug&play system. R32 GTR Rb26 itb engine setup. Any advice in general if you have the time to look it over would be great! Keep in mind, it has not been tuned by my tuner yet, I am strictly driving around under 4500 rpm and max roughly 60% throttle for break in and basically just learning how to set it up myself. So far I've been very successful and extremely happy with this ECU. One small problem I am having is this lean condition after hot startups. I understand it's probably from heat soak from fuel and stock location IAT sensor. It's quick and clears out once closed loop control comes into effect it seems. I tried some changes to the post-start enrichment and decay time but with little change. Cooler ECT it's not as bad. Thoughts here? apr19hotstart.llg apr17.pclr
  5. Today
  6. Hi My launch setting is 7200rpm and 0.6bar boost,, i would like to have 1.0bar at same launch rpm,how to write in launch control retard table? Right now this is the settings.
  7. Thanks for the reply, I found a 15A diode from back in the days I raced Rc-cars with brushed motors/esc, which I soldered into the circuit, and now it seems to work, at least for about 10 mins when I tested. The diode was warm, but was able to hold it. The same for the relay, warm, but able to hold it. Stable voltage output as well. I guess I must find a more suitable SSR, but have seen other people use the Hella SSR controlling fuel pump...
  8. Yes, it's exactly 100 Ohms, I will try a normal aux out, but at the moment while tuning I have the tacho turned off. We will turn it back on when we've finished tuning. Thanks.
  9. You can't pwm a fuel pump with a standard ssr, they are not able to drive an inductive load. You will need a fuel pump controller or a circuit designed to pwm inductive loads. Something like this would be suitable :- https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/smart-low-side-high-side-switches/automotive-smart-high-side-switch-profet/power-profet/bts50010-1tad/?redirId=103222
  10. Hi, I setup FP Speed to control my Walbro 525 lph in tank pump. I use a Hella 4RA 007 865-031 SSR relay. 1000 hz. Problem is when the car starts, it just take about 1 min, and the fuel pump starts to see lower voltage from the relay and the relay starts to gets to hot to touch... I believed there was something wrong with my fuel pump, drawing to much current, so I scoped it and it was only about 10-12A @ about 50% duty cycle... The relay is rated 18A. Should I use a different frequency and/or a flyback diode? Any idea what can cause this? Have I got a fake Hella relay? Looks legit with the Hella stamp and part#. See scope trace:
  11. The car was originally tuned with a g4 ecu then it got stolen from me. I had a g3 laying around so I decided to wire that in. Then I upgrade the g3 firmware then load my original g4 map in it.
  12. Sorry for the late reply and thank you for coming back to me. Can you outline the benefits of going to VE from traditional? I don't currently plan on running flex fuel, which is what I gather the main advantage would be? I had a fiddle and the fuel map seems to keep the profile from the traditional map, is this typically correct or will the VE map profile likely be quite different- I appreciate thats a subjective question, but generally speaking does it following the same sort of shape? Is there anything else to consider when deciding whether to use traditional or VE?
  13. Hello tuners and Link.......... After setting up the Advanced Launch Control tuning parameters on my Subaru, I came up with the following picture to help me understand what's what! Not saying it's better than the Link help file, but it helped me! Feel free to criticise if I have misinterpreted anything!!
  14. I've done the tacho relay trick on quite a few cars over the years and never seen it cause any interference, so its a bit odd. There are not normally any special tricks required. Is the relay just a common automotive type with a coil of about 100Ohms? If you had a spare regular aux it might be worth a try connecting it to that - the flywheeling diode may quieten it down a bit. I have had some tachos that dont work when connected to a normal aux but work when connected to an ignition aux.
  15. Does your laptop have a separate microphone jack or is it some sort or shared audio port? In the windows sound panel, how many recording devices does it list?
  16. Adamw

Crank Timing

You can get a reasonably close 10deg mark on the pulley by measuring straight line distance from the TDC mark. Circumference of a circle is dia x Pi. If we divide the circumference by 36 then we will have the "length" from TDC to the 10deg mark.
  17. Adamw

Repeating Fault Code 75

The error accumulators are showing zero in all of your logs so no "smoking gun" yet. But the log with the adjusted PID does show more stable control so I would keep those changes for now.
  18. Adamw

Link Force GDI

Yes, the port below the USB tuning port is CAN 1 & RS232.
  19. Adamw

Closed loop lambda

As Tim's screenshot shows, the ECU is adding 15% fuel?
  20. Richard, that was spot on, I have just wired it up and now receiving data on my Dash. Many thanks
  21. Ducie54

Closed loop lambda

Your Calibration table is out. Use Cal table 7 so you can set the voltage axis
  22. Ducie54

Closed loop lambda

Looks like the wide band signal freezes. What type of wide band are you using?
  23. Tim D

Closed loop lambda

As far as I can see, the ECU is trying to add fuel, but I'm not sure what's making it go lean?
  24. Ducie54

Closed loop lambda

Never mind didn't see the other link
  25. gtihk

Closed loop lambda

I have a question regarding closed loop fuel. In the log attached, at around 6000 rpm, Lambda aim is 0.88, Lambda 1 is 0.992, yet the ECU is pullinCIVIC RUN1.llgg 12% fuel. Why does it do that? Honda Civic 92-95 G4+ Xtreme Plugin V2.0.pclr
  26. gtihk

Link Force GDI

Anyone please confirm where CAN 1 is connected please? I can see CAN 2 on connector B. Could CAN 1 be on the Port below the USB tuning port?
  1. Load more activity